Off Site Programs
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut offers customizable support programs to suit individual or organizational needs. Programs include Tutoring, Homework Help, Public / Private School, Corporate, and Community Outreach as detailed below. Interested? Fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you soon.
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut (CLSC) offers an extensive tutoring program for students of Mandarin Chinese as a second language.
- CLSC is a fully accredited organization, which focuses on the teaching of Mandarin Chinese as a second language.
- Tutoring is performed by highly qualified, native-speaking teachers, all of whom are on staff at CLSC and have received extensive training.
- Tutoring sessions, either individual or groups, can be conducted in your home or office, at our Greenwich office or online.
- The CLSC curriculum can be utilized or an individualized curriculum can be designed to meet your specific language learning objectives.
- Specialized tutors are available to assist in preparation for study or work abroad, SAT II or AP coursework/exams.
- Tutoring clients, as a member of the larger CLSC Family, are invited to participate in our Sunday Art & Culture classes as well as any CLSC events.
Do you need help with your Chinese homework? CLSC instructors can assist you with your Chinese homework via convenient, regularly scheduled 30-minute online sessions. Participants must have a computer with a microphone, high-resolution webcam, and a high-speed internet connection.
Homework Help is designed for students enrolled in Chinese programs either at their local schools or at CLSC. Registered CLSC families receive discounted rates.
Chinese Language and Culture Classes for Your School
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut is a fully accredited organization, which teaches Mandarin Chinese as a second language using effective, proven methods. We also provide instruction in the arts and culture of China.
Chinese classes can be conducted
- Before or after school as an enrichment program.
- During school hours as part of the regular school curriculum
- At local community or recreation centers.
We welcome your questions and comments. For more information on language or cultural instruction for groups, please click the link below to fill out an inquiry form.
Corporate Language and Cultural Training
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut is a fully accredited organization which teaches Mandarin Chinese as a second language using effective, proven methods, allowing your employees to acquire practical communication skills and an overall awareness of Chinese culture as it relates to business situations. Translation and documentation consultation services are also available.
Classes are conducted at your facility and are customized to meet your specific needs.
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut offers community programs featuring the arts and culture of China specifically designed to meet your event(s) needs.
We welcome your questions and comments. For more information on language or cultural instruction for groups, please contact us by clicking the link below and filling out our contact form.