Register by May 20 to receive early tuition rates for Fall Programs!
Register for two or more courses and receive a $50 discount for all courses after the first!
Discount does not apply to Enrichment Courses
In order to receive the discount you must register for all courses at the same time.
Course Code: 2020_EXPL1
Availability: Seats are Still Available!
In this level, students continue to build a foundation of language skills and pinyin will be introduced. 70% of each class time will be dedicated to listening and speaking, 15% to reading and 15% to writing. This class reviews and expands on topics and material covered in Chopstix 3.
- Follow directions and answer simple questions in Chinese,
- Understand and speak longer phrases and sentences,
- Do self introduction(name, age and nationality),
- Ask for food, learning days of the week, expressing likes and dislikes.
- Learn about the makes up a Chinese character and know how to de-compose a character when asked,
- Write about 50 compound Chinese characters.
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut is accredited by AdvancED.
Powered By Web4Ed
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut © 2021