Register by May 20 to receive early tuition rates for Fall Programs!
Register for two or more courses and receive a $50 discount for all courses after the first!
Discount does not apply to Enrichment Courses
In order to receive the discount you must register for all courses at the same time.
Course Code: 2019_SCHL1
Availability: Seats are Still Available!
Scholars Courses May Not Run If Minimum Enrollment Is Not Met - Contact Us Before Registering!
- Review Pinyin, proper pronunciation, as well as practice Chinese input and look up on e- devices.
- Review and categorize frequently used characters/vocabulary, strengthen character recognition, understand character break down, and continue to build a writing foundation.
- Strengthen existing grammar knowledge and learn to use new grammatical structures to increase student's overall language proficiency.
- Develop and strengthen communication skills: provide a description using real life situations, and/or pictorials to increase student's ability to create and form more complex sentences.
- Use textbook content to introduce various cultural topics.
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut is accredited by AdvancED.
Powered By Web4Ed
The Chinese Language School of Connecticut © 2020